2012年11月11日日曜日

Essay 2-2a: My favorite place


   I have many favorite places. Today, I write about the café in my favorite places.  I like quite place. Because  the  place made me heal. And, we can drink good at the cafe.
  

   Its name is Starbucks café. It has many shops in all over the world. That say is, many people love there and make use of there. There are eight shops in Kumamoto. There are two shops in center city; two shops are in Yatsushiro, two shops near Hikarinomori department store. And there are other shops Higashibaipas road.


    I often go Starbucks café in New-s department store at Kamitori Street. Because it is near my house. We can choose drink and sweets among many menus. I love green tear Frappuccino the best. I joined a tea ceremony club when I was high school student. So I like powdered green tea and I like cold drink than hot it.


   Also, I think Starbucks café is place with a good atmosphere. Classical music is piped in through speakers there. Also shop clerks is very kind massive. So we can spend gently time. So many people study there. I think they can exercise their concentration more. Also we can use personal computer, charge a cellphone and so on there because there are wall sockets. So I often see office worker. Especially the Starbucks café is very crowded on Saturday and Sunday for holiday. I often go studying there and I go talking with my friends. I can spend good time. I think widespread generation such as old people and students enjoy spending time.


   Some restriction drink is saled there every season. I introduced it. It is orange brure Frappuccino in this spring, a chocolate cookie curably Frappuccino with white chocolate pudding is this summer. This fall is crunch caramel Frappuccino. And cranberry shite Frappuccino sales there as closed drink in this winter now. So we can enjoy drinking of various tastes through a year. I’m interesting many kind drinks because strange drinks go on sake once in a while. But these are rather expensive.


    Also, we can buy some goods there. For example coffee beans, tumbler, cookies, cakes and so on. These are popular for many people. My mother buys there. There are many tumblers in my house. And she gave me a tumbler as my birthday present last year. I love the tumbler that draws snowman and tree. I bring it when I go out. The tumbler is my darling very much.


   I like studying slowly in Starbucks café. I want to spend slowly. I go there from now on, too if I have free time. And, I want to drink winter drink while this month. I'm looking forward to go there.

[452 words]

9 件のコメント:

  1. Your essay is wonderful!!
    I often go there too. I always drink dark mocha hurapechino.

    返信削除
  2. Your essay is very good. I like Starbucks too!!

    返信削除
  3. I love Starbucks too.
    I often drink White moca!!!!
    It is very taste good so i loved it!

    返信削除
  4. I like Starbucks because there are a lot of drink and new one. What is your favorite drink and food??

    返信削除
  5. Your essay is detailed. I like atmosphere of Starbucks Coffee too. I always order white mocha.

    返信削除
  6. Is your hause near starbucks? It's sound good.

    返信削除
  7. I often go to cafe shops too!! I like Star Bucks coffee too. Have you drinken of Christmas products limited? I like it.

    返信削除
  8. I like Starbucks too!! I bought tamblrer there(p`・ω・´q)

    返信削除