2012年11月12日月曜日

Typing Homework 10 'My highschool memory'


I’ll write about my high school memory. I went to Kumamoto syogyo high school. Our school holds a Kumasyo department store one time every year. This isn’t school festival. We have to do everything. So we stock festival. We have to do everything. So we stock a shop with goods, we decide goods price and we calculate the cost accurately. It was very hard work for us. But these work benefited us. It couldn’t hold when I was junior second-year student. Because bird influenza epidemic very much. We began to preparation since summer vacation, so we were very sad. Next year, we could hold Kumasyo department store. Many people, such as neighbor, and other school students were come it. My class sold a milk Chinese noodle. An apparently strange Chinese noodle. Many people were bought it. These are my high school memories.

[142 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿