Good morning! I'll write about my favorite places, today.
I have many favorite places. For example Aso, university, my home town and center town in Kumamoto. I will introduction its.
First, I write about Aso. Do you know Aso? Aso is famous tourist attraction! There are some farms, flower garden and so on. Flower garden name is "Moenosato". We can view many cosmos there in fall and we can view cherry tree in spring.
Yamada farm is the most famous in Aso. We can eat soft cream there. It is so good! But it is more expensive than normal it. Also, there are many cows, sheep, and horse and so on. I want to visit there once if you come Kumamoto.
Next, I write about university. I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University at present. I like KGU very much. Because there are many good place in KGU. You can eat many good types of bread if you go to bakery. You can eat good lunch in school cafeteria if we forget your lunch box in home. That is to say, we can eat dishes anytime in KGU.
Also, KGU is well appointed. For example, each class rooms are very big. Almost class rooms have air conditioner. So we can always class at comfortable environment.
Last, I write about home town. I live in Nagamine. There are many restaurants, clothe shop and so on. I often go mister donates with my friends.
[241 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿