I love all sweets very much. Especially, my
favorite dessert is cake. There are cakes of every variety. I like cheese cake
the best. Because it is low calorie than other cakes. And I like cheese very
much. I usually go to buy to cake shop. There is cake shop named “Akage no Ann”
near my house. It has many kind cakes and cookies. All sweets are very good.
Especially, I love the cheese cake was sold here. My mother bought it to me
when last year my birthday. I was very happy. I’m looking forward to come my birthday
this year. I think sweets made many people happy. I cook a cheese cake
sometimes. I’m not good at cooking. But can cook only cheese cake because it is
very simple recipe. My family likes cheese cake, too. So I cook it, cook cheese
cake, eat it when I have free time!
[152 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿