2012年11月7日水曜日

Typing Homework 8 'My favorite junior high memory'


I think writing about junior high school memory. I walked to Nishibaru junior high school. There were eight classes. I joined a broadcasting club. I made friends with Risa when I was in the first year of junior high school. She joined it, too. A main activity is broadcasted at every lunch time. So we ate school lunch in broadcasting room every day. Broadcasting every day was hard work but we had joyful things, too. It is playing a favorite song on the CD. We choose music every day. Also, there was air conditioner in broadcasting room. So we could keep oneself cool in summer and warm in winter. Other classes didn’t have air conditioner. We made radio for contest when we were in the three year of junior high school. It was experience for the first time for us. So it is very difficult for me but advisory teacher taught us to form radio and so on. These are my important memories!
[163 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿