I can’t drive a car because I don’t have a
driver’s license yet. But I go to driving school now. So I’m going to get
almost a driver’s license. My favorite car is tanto. I don’t know about cars
too much. My friend, Sayuri has tanto. She often drives with me. Then I think
tanto is wide and I can ride as relax. I want tanto if I buy a car. Color is
black because some score is inconspicuous if I have damage at car. It is very
useful for us to spend every day. But it gives bad effect to earth. Global
warming advances year after year. So I think eco car is good, too. These were
sold much recently. Also cars are very expensive. I could never buy. So I can’t
buy a car for the duration. But I have a bicycle. I like riding it. It is
sufficient for me.
[153 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿