2012年11月12日月曜日

Typing Homework 9 'My favorite flowers'


I’ll write about my favorite flowers. I have two flowers. The sunflower and cherry blossom are. We can watch sunflower in summer. It called “Himawari” in Japan. I like the color and size. Sunflower has clear yellow and so big size. I made me happy if I watch a sunflower. I want to go “Himawari batake” someday. One, we can watch cherry blossom in spring. It is pink. Pink is one of my favorite colors. Also aw have dishes under the cherry blossom every spring. It is Japanese culture. People called “Ohanami”. Many people visit watching cherry blossom at Kumamoto castle in every spring. I think flowers give us happy. I went out to enjoy the cherry blossom at there with my friends. We brought some food and enjoyed talking. While us seeing a cherry blossom, we became happier than usually meal. I like flowers very much!

[147 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿