2012年11月12日月曜日

Drive in Aso


   Good morning, everyone. I’ll write about my memories in this summer vacation.

   I went to Aso with my friends, Arisa, Mizuki and Ayumi in the middle of August. We went to the same high school. I saw theirs after a long separation. We gathered at the morning. Arisa drive a car to Aso. We found a kind of café on the way to there. We were so hungry that we came by this café named “Sakura”. I ate powdered green tea and bean curd parfait. This is a photograph of it. I was so happy that this was very good.


    We visited the square called “Mameshiba no sato”after we finished to have lunch. There are many puppies. We can play with puppies for five hundred during half hour. We enjoyed playing theirs. They healed us so we had a very good time.





   Last, we visited Yamada farm. This farm is famous in Aso because the soft cream here is good.

   We enjoyed ourselves at drive! I could enjoy spending good time.

[171 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿