2012年11月7日水曜日

Typing Homework 7 'My favorite TV/movie star'


I have two favorite movie stars. I write about it.

First, my favorite movie star is Erika Toda. She is 24 years age now. She has some famous drama and movie. My favorite drama is “Tie of Shooting star” the best of those. She appeared this drama with Kazunari Ninomiya and Ryo Nishikido. They played the role of brother. I become a fun of her when I watched this drama. I think she has many good points. Her look is very cute but she is a cool personality. She is a calm, stable person. I think excellent who person have oneself thinking.

Next, my favorite movie star is Keisuke Koide. His performance is very excellent. I have been a fun of him since I was junior high school student. But he doesn’t appear drama on TV too. I want to appear many dramas more.

[144 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿