2012年11月28日水曜日

Typing Homework 13 'My favorite TV show'


I like to watch TV. It is one of my hobbies. I watch TV for total about three hours in a day. My favorite TV show is “Mecha mecha Iketeru!” This is variety show. It broadcasts at 8 p.m. every Saturday. I think this is very interested. It is long-running program for 15 years. Many people watched it, enjoy watching every week. It broadcast some entertainers, Ninety-Nine, Oashisu, Tetuya Takeda, Yoiko, Sarina Suzuki, Akiko Hinagata, Jyaru-Jyaru, Satomi Shigemori, Atsushi, San-chan, Tanpopo, Koji Kato and so on. They are very interested and thy give us many laugh. Takashi Okamura in Ninety-Nine had been incorporated with EXILE before. This called OKAXILE. He is good at dancing. So he mingled with the EXILE in their concert and dancing. I was very surprised and interested. He gave many people laugh and courage. I’m looking forward to watch “Mecha mecha Iketeru!” on TV from now on.

[151 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿