My favorite book is comic. But I don’t have
comics. So my friends lend some comics to me sometimes. I usually don’t read
books but I often read only comics “Kiminitodoke” is my favorite comic the
best. This is popular and famous by many people. This is love story at high
school student. Main character is girl named Sawako. She is honest and cute. But
many student were scared of her because she has very black long hair, she isn’t
good at smile. So their called her Sadako. Opposite to her, a boy named
Kazehaya is very sociable and he is one of the most popular at school. He was
same class, he and she is friend. Then, respect for him and appreciate. I’m softening
when I read this comic. “Kiminitodoke” is total about 16 volumes. It continues
having from now on. I’m looking forward to read continue a story.
[150 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿