2012年11月21日水曜日

Tokyo travel


    I went to Tokyo with club friends from September 2 to 4. I joined a hospitality club before. We went learning about hospitality there as induction, we stayed there for three day. First day, we got together at the airport in Kumamoto early in the morning, we got on the plane from there to Tokyo. I don’t like riding the plane because I’m not good at high place. We went to watch at Tokyo Sky Tree. It is very a famous building in Japan. There are many people in spite of weekday. I was very surprised because Tokyo Sky Tree is very high. I could actually watch it so I was happy!

    We went to a hotel by train after that. We stayed the hotel named “Tokyo Plana Hotel”. Hotel’s staff visited to our room to bring some fruits when we made ourselves there. This is the fruit picture.
     It is so good. We were very happy. We attended a study and training about hospitality. Hotel’s staffs taught us many things. We learned about hospitality so I really appreciate their.

    Next day, we got up early and went to Tokyo Disney Sea by bus. We could choose Tokyo Disney Land or Tokyo Disney Sea. We have never go Tokyo Disney Sea. So we choose there. When we arrived there. We were surprised to see many people. We joined on at the rear of a procession. We could get in there, many people ran all at once. Because they wanted to ride some attractions. So people have to line for a long time. We ran very much, too. We got some “First pass”. People that have a first pass can priority ride the attraction. We could ride four attractions. I’m not good at riding exclamation ride. We ride “Tower of Terra”. I was scary very much as yet.

    We had sandwiches and French fries in Aliel’s restaurant at lunch time. It is the first basement of building so it is a bit dim place. But there are many light; it is a feeling of mysterious. That is to say, it has an image of the deep sea. We could enjoy having lunch!


    We saw some character, Pruto, Marry and Pinokio! They were taken a picture together, I was very happy. This picture is one of them. He is Pruto. Do you know him?  I like him very much.


     We watched parade after we bought some souvenirs. It hold such big late, many characters Mickey mouse, Minnie mouse, Donarud Dock, Daisy, Chip and Dari and so on appeared on the parade. I enjoyed watching it.

     We left Tokyo Disney Sea for hotel in Tokyo by bus. We arrived there about for one hour. We early went to bet the day.

    Last day, we went to Tokyo to see the sights! We visited the Meiji Shrine. Do you know it? I was happy because I could visit there. We draw a fortune slip. I was very good luck. There were many tourists there. We paid homage, too.

    We got back from Tokyo to Kumamoto by plane in the evening. I could enjoy traveling in Tokyo! I want to Tokyo Disney Sea one time someday. I like to travel.
[535 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿