2012年11月28日水曜日

BR 2-05: Cats



“Why do cats purr? How do cats say hello?” (p.1)

   This book is about cats. I wrote about dogs previous as book review. This time I read a book about cats. Have you ever seen a kitten after born? I have not ever it. We can watch the picture of kittens in this ever it. We can watch the picture of kittens in this book. Do you like cats or dogs? Many people answer dogs, I think. You like cats if you read a book. Cats can do hunting. Do you know cats are good hunters? I didn’t know all. Cats can be jumping to try to catch a bird. My like points for cat are fancy. Many people say cats is very fancy. I think so, too. I don’ to think it is bad about fancy. I think cats live freedom every day, it is good!

Reference
Milbourne, Anna.(2007). Cats. London: Usborne
[155 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿