2012年11月7日水曜日

Typing Homework 5 'My Favorite watch to sports'


I play sports than watch it because I like to exercise. So I didn’t watch little sports. But I watch baseball game once in a while.
Do you know drama "ROOKIES"? This story is baseball in high school. Juvenile delinquent drive for go Koshien. That is to say, this is youth story. I often don't watch drama but I watched only this drama every time. I enjoyed watch this and I become a fun of baseball. So I often watch baseball game because I interested in baseball but I can’t play it. Especially I like Koshien game the best. I can watch high school baseball player on the TV. I was impressed with the shape. But they will try to make their dream come true. I think people that pursue dream are great. I’m looking forward to watch Kosien next year!
[ 141 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿