Star
bucks cafe is best place in New-s. Many people like here. Because there are
many good point for us. For example people can choosing from many menus,
listening good music. And people can enjoy taking with music.
There
are eight shops in Kumamoto. Today, it introduce Star bucks cafe in New-s on
the way to Kamitori Street. It is near my house. So I often go there. People
can choose drink and sweets among many menus. I love green tear Frappuccino the
best. I joined a tea ceremony club when I was high school student. So I like
powdered green tea and I like cold drink than hot it.
Starbucks
cafe has menu kind menu. There are about three kind drinks by usually menu. Its
are coffee, tea, Frappuccino and so on. These have some
kinds each. It has cappuccino, moca and latte for coffee. Tea of variety has
two, cocoa and caramel steamer. And it has caramel, green tea and vanilla. I
think many people like Frappuccino in these.
Next food menu is. It has baked sweets, cakes,
breads, sandwiches and so on by food menu. Everything is good, but scone is the
best especially. You can eat well more if you warm it. Many people know it is
famous good one of sweet in Starbucks cafe.
Some
restriction drink is soled there every season. I introduced it. It is orange
brure Frappuccino in this spring, a chocolate cookie curably Frappuccino with
white chocolate pudding is this summer. This fall is crunch caramel
Frappuccino. And cranberry shite Frappuccino sales there as closed drink in
this winter now. So we can enjoy drinking of various tastes through a year. I’m
interesting many kind drinks because strange drinks go on sake once in a while.
But these are rather expensive.
We
can buy some goods there. For example coffee beans, tumbler, cookies, cakes and
so on. These are popular for many people. My mother buys there. There are many
tumblers in my house. And she gave me a tumbler as my birthday present last
year. I love the tumbler that draws snowman and tree. I bring it when I go out.
The tumbler is my darling very much.
Also,
I think Starbucks café is place with a good atmosphere. Classical music is
piped in through speakers there. Also shop clerks is very kind massive. So we
can spend gently time. So many people study there. I think they can exercise
their concentration more. We can use personal computer, charge a cellphone and
so on there because there are wall sockets. So I often see office worker.
Especially the Starbucks café is very crowded on Saturday and Sunday for
holiday. I often go studying there and I go talking with my friends. I can
spend good time. I think widespread generation such as old people and students
enjoy spending time.
Starbucks
cafe has many good points thus. So I want many people go there. You can feel
comfortable if you visit there. Would you like go there once?
[ 507 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿