2012年12月30日日曜日

Winter vacation


  Good evening. I enjoy spending winter vacation now. I will write about winter vacation.

  December 12, I saw my friends, Arisa, Momoe, Yukina, Ayumi and Mizuki. We went to same high school. We had dinner together. We went to Totan-ya. We can eat as much as we like for 2,500 yen there. There are motsu-nabe, salada, fly and so on. We enjoyed eating and talking. Also, we did present change because Christmas was drawing near. I gave neckress for Ayumi. It is so cute finally, we took puri-kura. I’m looking forward to see them next time.
 
 

 
   December 19, I went to Bejitezi-ya with Kasumi after I finished class at school. The restaurant is samugyopusaru specialty restaurant. Do you know samugyopusaru? This is Korean food. I like Korean food very much. We ate samugyopsaru for the first time. Waiter was roasted meat in front of us. They were very kind for me. I want to go there someday.

   December, 24, I go to up early because I go to have lunch with my family. We have lunch together every Christmas day. We went to restaurant “Festa garden” in kurea department store. There are many kind dishes and desserts. I ate some cakes! We enjoyed spending this day.

   December 25, I had a party with my friends, Kurumi, Megumi, Mari, and Hiromi. We ate nave in Mari’s house. Her house is near KGU. We ate together at 8 p.m. there. I and Megumi went to Marushoku because we had to buy materials for nabe. We bought pork, napa cabbage, hack berry, bean curd, gyo-za, beansprout, konjak. Other, I got juice, snack and so on. We ate three kind nab, tomato and cheese nabe. Motsu nabe, tonkotsu nabe. We had a nabe party. I think all were very good but I surprised tonkotsu nabe because it was black soup. I had never watched black color soup. So I watched it for the first time.
 
 

We order delivery pizza for a while. We called on Chihiro to use skyp. She is going to Canada and study there for half year now. She is very interesting and cute. We enjoyed talking with her. She will come back to Japan tomorrow. I’m looking forward to see her very much!

   I go to driving school since this summer vacation. Because I want to get driver’s license. So I went there to practice driving many times. I’m going to take graduation examination January 12. I wish getting through.

   This year will finish near. I could spend enjoying every day. I had many memories. I wish spending enjoy next year!

Good bye.

[words 434]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿