2012年12月10日月曜日

BR 2-07: Farm animals




“How do pigs keep cool?”  (p.2)

   I read a book about animals in Farm. There are many animals there. For example, sheep, hens and cows are. This book explains these animals to us. Do you particular know about it? I can understand it after read this book.
    I have been to farm in Aso once. There are some cows there. I think farm is peaceful place. This book was written about people and farms, feeding time, ranch, laying eggs, Milking and so on.
   I feel most impact is about pig and piglets. I like pig one of my favorite animals. Pigs search for food on the ground. Farmers give them food pellets to eat. To keep cool, pigs roll in wet mud, and then they stretch out and let the mud dry. I didn’t know pigs roll in wet mud. I think many people don’t know it.
   I like this book because I could understand about farm animals!


Reference

Fox, Christyan. (2007). Farm animals. London: Usborne.
[167 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿