2012年12月17日月曜日

BR 2-13: I'm a Seed




“I’m a seed. I’m a seed, too!” (p.1)

I read a book about seed. There are some kinds of seed. For example, vegetable seeds, flower seeds and tree seeds are. I think seeds are very excellent. Do you think so? Because seeds are very small but its can became big tree, good vegetable and beautiful flower when they finish growing up. We can eat big vegetables. Also, we can watch beautiful flowers and tree through that.

This book story is about marigold seed and pumpkin seeds. Finally, two seeds grow up each other. I thank two seeds are same, but it’s didn’t same in the course of grow.

I have never kitchen garden. But I want to do it after this book. I think it is different for me to take care of vegetables every day. But I get a sense of achievement and pleasure if I could finish frowning up there. I recommend this book to you!

Reference
Marzollo, Jean. (1996). I’m a seed. New York: SCHOLASTIC.

[words 167]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿