“Hey,
children look! There are a lot of animals!” (p.5)
I
read a book about safari park. I think many people know about safari park. So there
are many animals in there, we can watch their nearby by bus. I don’t go safari
park but I have been to zoo. I think zoo can’t hold a candle to safari park. I will
have no doubt that safari park has powerful.
This
story is some children go to safari park. There are many animals. For example,
lion, zebra, hippo, monkey and so on is. Would you like to see those the best? I
want to watch a monkey the best.
This
book picture is cute. So I can enjoy reading it. Could you read this book once?
You want to go safari park if you read it!
Reference
Fabbri, Daniele. (2006)A Trip to the Safari park. New York, NY: Black Cat Publising.
[147 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿