Hello,
everyone. I will write about last month. I participated in English Weekend with
my friends in October 7~8. This was getting on with overseas students. And we
could make new friends. There are some overseas students in KGU.
October
7, we got together early in the morning, we ride a bus and went to
accommodation in Koshi town. I have been there two years ago because some
students of the Eibei department visited there for “Fresh man camp”. We ate
lunch after arrived there. It was tacos! Do you know tacos? Some ingredients,
meat, cabbage, cheese and so on put on dough. And dust it with salsa sauce, it
wrap. I ate tacos for the first time. It is so good. We played game, introduced
myself after lunch. We went to hot spring near there after dinner. Incidentally,
dinner was cooked rice and miso soup. I went there long time no see. We went back
to accommodation, we went to convenience store to buy snack, juice, ice cream and
so on. We enjoyed talking still go to bed.
Next
day, I got up early at 6:30. And I finished having breakfast, cleaning in room.
Finally we took a picture as commemoration each group. We went to eat some
fruits! That is to say, fruit picking was. For example, orange, a pear, grapes and so on
was. We could eat fresh fruits more. I was so happy♡ We
went back to KGU by bus after fruit picking.
I
could spend for two days very good time. It is one of my important memories.
[264 words]


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿