2012年12月13日木曜日

My favorite model






I will write about my favorite model. Do you know Mirei Kiritani?
She is fashion model of Non-no magazine.

She is twenty-two years ages, comes from Chiba prefecture. Her birthday is December 16 in 1983. Her hobby is watching soccer game, special skills is playing piano and nail art. She has a dog named Ran. Ran is very cute. She is not only fashion model but also actress. It is drama, movies, variety show and news.

Recently, she appeared the movie is “Tsunagu”. This story is fantasy and inspiration. A man has ability that people can see died person. For example, family, friends, steady and so on is. Mirei was heroine in this movie. I couldn’t watch this movie so I decide to watch it on DVD if this movie became DVD. I’m looking forward to watch it.

Also, she is anchor in news “ZERO”. She is appearance every Tuesday. I think she is excellent because she can do anything. I’m a fan of hers. So I cheer her from now on!
 
[172 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿