Good
evening, everyone. I will write about concert today. I went to Fukuoka by bus
with my friend, Haruka. Because we went to Arashi’s concert in December 7. I’m
a fan of Arashi since I was high school student. Arashi is famous idol group in
Japan. They are very popular with many people. I’m one of them. Arashi leader
is Satoshi Ono. He is great singer and dancer. Also, he is very funny. I like
him the best. But I didn’t go their concert once, so I went it for the first
time. A concert hall is Yahoo dome in Fukuoka.
We
arrived there at 1 p.m. we were very hungry so we ate lunch as buckwheat in
noodle restaurant. It was so good. There were many people. I was surprised.
The
curtain rises at 6 p.m. concert has about three hours. They song many songs of album
named “popcorn”. I could spend very good time with Haruka. They are excellent
idol group very much.
We
went back to Kumamoto by last bus. I want to go Arashi’s concert next year!
See
you!
[183 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿