2012年12月27日木曜日

SPEC

 



   Good evening, every one! I will write about the story “SPEC”. This is drama and movie. Do you know it?
   Leading actor is Ryo Kase, leading actress is Erika Toda. They are very good combination. So many people became fan of them. I’m a fan of these, too. It is mister story.

   First, I will write about drama version. This was broadcasted at 10 p.m. every Friday in fall 2010. There were works in 10 stories.
 
 
   Erika Toda do police officer named Saya Toma. She is twenty-five years age. She is an untidy character and always has a mop of hair. But she has very good brains. Her IQ is 200. She couldn’t use a single-handed triggered the mystery affair. Also she always brings a big red suit case. Her favorite food is gyo-za.



   Ryo Kase do police officer named Takeru Sebumi. He is thirty-five years age. He is a sincere character, tell someone flat. His head is butch haircut. Also he treasures friend. But he is taciturn. He always is impassivity.

   They are belonging to “Unidentified affair solution department”. They investigate expert in the mysterious affair. Surrounding people thank there department isn’t good because many people don’t believe supernatural power and so on.
   There are some people with supernatural power in this story. For example, a man can stop time, a girl can read person mind, and the chief priest can understand what happen in future and so on.
   Do you believe supernatural power? To start with I didn’t believe it. But I believe it in the course of watching this drama.

   Next, I write about the special drama. This was broad casted April 1 in 2012. That is to say, normal drama series finished broadcasting and it was broadcasted about after two years.
   Toma came to light having supernatural power in special drama. She had ever hid her power from Sebumi and manager. They were terribly shocked at fact. But last of this drama she sealed use supernatural power so that she is with Sebumi and manager. Because it is important is with them than using supernatural power. She became usually person; she works with them as police in “unidentified affair solution department”.

   Last, I will write about movie. This movie has been released April 7 in 2012. This story is a continuation of the previous. They fight some criminal that has supernatural power.
 
 


   I have not watched this movie yet. So I’m going to watch it in spring vacation. I’m looking forward to watch! I think SPEC series is very interesting the best in dramas. So I recommend you this!


[433 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿