I
will write about writing class in spring semester. I think I stayed to write
blog in English because we had to write 10,000 words in blog for 6 months.
I didn’t usually write blog and so on until
I was freshman. I didn’t like writing sentence. That say is it is weak point. First,
I worried to finish writing 10,000 words in blog.
I didn’t write blog in February and March.
These months were spring vacation. So I had many time for writing blog. But I
enjoyed spending every day. I thank I had to write. I wrote 418 words in
February and 1,444 words in March.
I wrote blog the best in May. I wrote 3,818
words. Because we had holiday called golden weeks. I wrote many words then. I
wrote about my memories in spring vacation. I could spending enjoy very much,
so I had writing my memories. Also, I wrote ten book reviews. I didn’t read
book before I became sophomore, so I didn’t go the library in KGU.
I usually wrote about diary, typing
homework, book review and so on. I finished writing 10,000 words in July. I was
very happy then. I could felt a sense of a achievement.
[words 205]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿