2013年1月23日水曜日

Spring Vacation Plan



  Hi, I’m looking forward to come spring vacation because I have many plans. I will write about the plan.
  
 First, I will go travel in Kyoto with my friends, Momoe, Yuko and Yukina. We were same high school and class for three years. I go there for a long separation so I’m looking forward to go!!
    Next, I will take part in Kumamoto castle marathon in February 17. I have to run 42.195 km. I have never run long-distance. So I worry a little whether or not I can finish running. I have to practice with running very hard.
    Last, I want to watch many movies for spring vacation. Watching the movie is one of my hobbies. I often went to video rental shop “TSUTAYA” near my house, I borrowed from DVD that I want to watch before. But I can’t go there and borrow recently. Because I have many homework but also I will take final tests! I have to study hard every day so I’m very busy. I have 7 tests this time. I will finish all tests in February 5. So my spring vacation began February 6. I’m looking forward to come spring vacation!
    I don’t work part-job tomorrow, so I will study very hard.

[words 208]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿