2013年1月20日日曜日

Coming of Age Day Ceremony


   January 14 was coming of age day. I will write about that day. I had to wake up at 5:00 am because I went to beauty salon to set hair style at 6:00 am. My mother took me by car. I wore kimono after set hair style. My kimono is red color. It is my favorite color. I met my friend, Naho in front of prefectural office after preparation. She and I were same junior high school, but also we are part-time job members now.

   Ceremony was hold in a civic gymnasium. There is near Kumamoto syogyo high school. It was high school that I went for three years. So I feel good old.

   We went there, we met many friends. Some friends met me again since junior high school. I was very happy and I took many pictures.

   We went to MacDonald along east Bypass Street. Because people come of age in this year could get a big mac free. We went to the restaurant after we finished having it. Because we working part-time there. We took pictures with chief and my part-time members. I like their very much!

   I could spend good day. I want to see everyone someday. See you.
 
[words 203]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿