2013年1月23日水曜日

My favorite Idol!


   
   Good afternoon, everyone. I am taking Writing class now. It is final writing class today. I wrote this blog all the year around. I was very busy every day but I could enjoy writing blog, too. I may write this final a contribution to the blog. 
   I will write about my favorite idol. Do you know Sayaka Yamamoto? She is a member of NMB 48 and leader. Also, she is center of NMB 48. They usually do activity in Osaka. So I don’t watch there on TV too. But their often broadcast music shows, music station, HEY HEY HEY and so on. Especially, I could watch NMB 48 on TV. Because many music shows broadcast on TV for end of the year. So I was very happy She is 19 years age. She had block long hair before. This is picture of her then.


    But she cut hair and she is short hair now. I think she is very cute! She is very good at sing and dance. She is so cool. I couldn’t think she is younger than I am by one year. Many people were loved for her.
   Songs of NMB 48 are very good. I can become happy when I feel sad. Their songs are many cheerful.


   I want you to listening their music once time! I recommend you.

[words 223]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿