2013年1月22日火曜日

My holiday


   Good afternoon, everyone. I always ought to take speaking class 4period every Monday.
Today is Tuesday but it became Monday schedule only today. I don’t like Monday schedule because I have to take 4 classes. But today speaking class finishes early. So I will write about my holiday last week.

   I went to Karaoke with my mother and father in the morning last Saturday. I went there for a long separation because I don’t well at sing songs. We went to Shidax near my house by car. My mother and father’s birthday is January 22. That is say, today is! So we could get birthday cake for Shidax. You get a cake in your birthday month if you are a member of Sidax.
It is chocolate cake. We love chocolate the best of all cakes. So we are very happy and eat with good.

   My mother sang many songs in English because she likes studying English. Other, my father sang song Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi. He likes him the best of singer. So he is a fan of him for many years. But I don’t know about him.

   I worked part-time job in yakiniku restaurant evening. Many people came to eat yakiniku here, too. So we were very busy! I’m going to go eating yakinku after finish final test.

   I could spend enjoying this day! See you.

[words 225]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿