Hello,
everyone and happy new year. It became 2013 year. I began to school last week. How
did you spend your winter vacation? Did you enjoy? I enjoyed spending very
much. But I had to work as part-time job while the end of the year and new
year. My part-time job is broiled meat restaurant. It is called yakiniku in
Japan. So many people come there to eat yakiniku in vacation. I made a push to
getting ahead job with my part-time job member. Many people were having
yakiniku with relish. I love yakiniku, too. It is one of my favorite foods.
I had never eaten yakiniku over winter
vacation. But I ate shabu-shabu in MK with my friends, Kurumi, Chihiro, and
Megumi. We went to MK near Hikari-no-mori. My friend, Kasumi works there. So we
wanted to go there! I saw Chihiro after a long separation. Because she went to
Canada for three months. She returned Japan in December 27. So, this day we had
“Welcome back Party”!
She
was talked our memories in Canada. We enjoyed listening. I was very happy
because she could enjoy spending for three months. I want to go Canada someday.
And we enjoyed having shabu-shabu. We can eat as much as we like for 1,500 yen
at the MK. I was happy because I could watch Kasumi was working.
Finally,
I will write about my aim in 2012. I have three aims.
1. I finish
running in the Kumamoto castle full marathon.
2. I pass
some qualifications.
3. I enjoy
spending in this year.
I wish I achieve these aims! See you.
[words 269]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿