2013年1月30日水曜日

Advice re: Writing Ⅳ

First, we had to write blog in English  many times while sophomore. We write 10,000 words in spring term, but we have to write 15,000 words in fall term. So I became very busy in fall than spring.

We can write what anything contact, daily life, favorite sports, hobbies and so on.
Mr. Beaufait instructed our to do homework. It is book reviews, movie reviews, essay and typing homework.

We had to write 18 book reviews at the minimum in fall term. So I often had to went to the library in KGU and borrow books in English. I didn’t read books in English so it was difficult to read it. So I think good you often go the library to read books in English while next this spring vacation.

To write 15,000 words isn’t easily. It is very busy every day. So I think you should plan to write blog. We could write from summer vacation. But I had never write once. I think I should write more. So you should write your memories for summer vacation!

Mr. Beaufait send our to G-mail. It was written about homework, deadline and so on. It is very important. You can’t know these if you check G-mail. So you should open G-mail and you check whether or not he send mail every day.

We had to write many words in essays. We wrote 1,000 words in movie reviews. I was so hard, but we could write in my blog so we could increase words. So you should write essay hard!

Also, you can spend easily the latter part of term if you finish typing homework. I think good you finish writing when you have free time.

You will be very hard to you get credit in Writing 4 class. But you can get it if you can do in earnest.


[words 312]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿