2013年1月20日日曜日

Good Day


   Good afternoon, I will write about January 12. I visited to a shrine on New Year’s Day with Yuko. She went same high school, and we were same class when we were freshman. She lives in Fukuoka now. So I met her after a long separation. We went to Kengun shrine. We draw a fortune slip after pay homage. My fortune slip was very good luck! I was so happy

    We went town to go travel agency after. Because we will travel to Kyoto in this spring vacation with my friends, Yukina and Momoe. They were high school friends, too. I had been there once as school excursion. I’m looking forward to travel very much!

    I had alumni meeting for junior high school in hotel named Marry Gold at 5:00 pm. I could meet many friends. I was very happy. I want to see their someday. See you!
 
[words 149]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿