2012年10月5日金曜日

Typing Homework 2 'My favorite memories'


I write about my favorite vacation memory. I have two memories.
First I shot off fireworks on the beach with my friends this summer. Both shutting off fireworks and watching it is my favorite. Fireworks made us happy. We enjoyed it.
Another one, I went to Aso. My friend is Arisa, she has driver’s license. So we went driving with Ayumi, Mizuki. They were class mate in high school. We enjoyed driving in Aso because we ate nice foods, we saw puppy. I went to shop where visitor can contact with puppy. It is ‘puppy’s village’. There are many puppies there. There are very cute! We can walk with puppy for one hour by five hundred yen. We were trying there. I enjoyed very much.

[ 125 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Which part of Aso did you go??
    Where is the ‘puppy’s village’?
    Sounds interesting.

    返信削除