I was surprised at that you has learned Korean. Do you like Korean ?
I want to study Korean. Please teach me!!!
I have not study German so I want to study it. Also design of presentation is very pretty.
I thought German is difficult for me. What do you think?
I study Korean too.Korean is very interesting//I think about German is very difficult(T.T)
Korean is very difficult I think!
I'm studying German now. But German is very different...><How did you study German???
I was surprised at that you has learned Korean. Do you like Korean ?
返信削除I want to study Korean. Please teach me!!!
返信削除I have not study German so I want to study it. Also design of presentation is very pretty.
返信削除I thought German is difficult for me. What do you think?
返信削除I study Korean too.
返信削除Korean is very interesting//
I think about German is very difficult(T.T)
Korean is very difficult I think!
返信削除I'm studying German now. But German is very different...><
返信削除How did you study German???