2012年10月5日金曜日

Typing Homework 1 'My favorite songs'

I like listening to music! So I have many favorite music. I write about three singers in this. First I write about Arashi. Their group is five people. I like Arashi's song the best. I have been a fan of theirs since three years ago. They are very popular group in Japan. Their songs made us happy. Next I write about Every Little Things. Their group is two people. They sang many popular songs until now. For example, theme song of drama is. Their song ‘fragile’ was a great hit. I like this song very much, too. Last I write about aiko. She is singer-songwriter. She created many famous songs. I think ‘kabutomushi’ is the most popular song. This song is summer and amorous song. I often listen to this song. I think music made us happy. Music is one of the necessaries of my life. I listen to many music from now on, too.
 
[ 155 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿