“Stuart smiled. So does dessert!”(p.32)
I have read books Stuart little series before. I want to read Stuart adventure when I find this book. So I choose it.
Stuart adventured on the lake ride on a little boat. I look like he felt comfortable. Because it is good weather and a kindly breeze bellowed. I think weather is important. I don’t like rainy. So I feel sad if the rain come down in buckets. By contraries, I feel happy if it is beautiful weather. I often check weather forecast on TV. I think the weather often condition our temper. Which do you like fine or rainy? Many people will choose the former. It keeps raining recently for the rainy season. I want to have ended it. I want to try adventuring somewhere as Stuart little.
Reference
Hill, Susan. (2001). Stuart Sets Sail. New York, NY: HarperCollins
[words 145]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿