2012年10月10日水曜日

BR 2-01:Biscuit





“Time for bed, Biscuit!” (p.9)

Do you like a dog? Or do you have a dog? I like dogs the best of all animals. Because they are very cute and friendly. This book is about dog small and yellow. His name is Biscuit. I had taken a dog at my grandparents’ house before ten years. His name is momo. So I want to see him when I finished reading a book. The average life is about 15 years. We are very sad when they dead. It is important to making many memories with your pet. Both you and your pet can become happy. For example you walk the dog every day. You wash the dog once in a while. I have many memories with momo. It is important treasure for me. I want many people to treasure your pets.


Reference
Schories, pat. (1996) Biscuit. New York: Harper Collins.

[words 148]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿