2012年3月29日木曜日

Strawberry Fair



   I think writing about one of good restaurant which I like. It is “Kuryouan”. There is first floor of hotel castle. This restaurant uses food of Kumamoto and cooks Japanese dishes, so I recommend tourists who come from other prefecture. They can eat local dishes in Kumamoto if they go here.
    
      Kuryouan is hold “Strawberry Fair” in spring every year. We can eat as much as we like for 1,200 yen. In this connection, people of high school and under are 1,000 yen. But it is only Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
     Strawberry is “Hinoshizuku” in Kumamoto. This is new type which was born in November 2003. The size is bigger than other is a characteristic of Hinoshizuku. And it is sweet and vivid color.

       This event is hold from March to the beginning of April. It is becoming thing in spring now, so many people visits every day during period.
      I go to every year. Naturally I went with friend this year too. It made us happy. I’m looking forward to holding “Strawberry Fair” every year!


words 176

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi I'm tetsu.
    I'm an assistant of this English class.

    Strawberry party?! Marvelous?
    That's my favorite fruit!

    返信削除