2012年3月23日金曜日

My Hobby

 I have two hobbies.
     First, I like watching the movie. I often go to TSUTAYA near my house, and I borrow some DVD. I think Japanese movie is more interesting than foreign. So, I like Japanese movie. There is popular movie area in TSUTAYA. I usually find interesting movie. Recently there are two movies "Paradaise Kiss" and "Parade". I borrowed those. Those were interesting very much for me.
     I like "LIAR GAME" the best of all the movie. It is suspense movie and starring Erika Toda.
She is popular actress in Japan. I like her, because she is very cute! I suggest this movie if they ask me what is interesting movie.
    Next, I like trying out the food at one restaurant after another. I often eat out with my friend holiday. My friend is Yuko. She knows many restaurants they serve good meals. So, she takes me there.
    The other day, we went to Aso farmland. We eat ice-cream cone there. It is famous for delicious. We took a bath after lunch. The hot spring gave us a chance to relax. And we had a dinner at restaurant near there. I ordered course meal on clerk's recommendation.
    There is rice, salad, vegetable soup. Fish boiled and seasoned, and the main dish. It was steak.
Those meals had a hearty. Moreover, the clerk serves a fruit cake as dessert. We ate until we were full. We couldn't eat all. But I thank eating good foods make us happy!
   I want to enjoy doing hobby from now on.

words 257

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿