2012年3月23日金曜日
Cooking day!
I had nothing to do this day, because the rain continued all day. I would go driving with my friends if it didn't rain. I don't like rain, so I spend cooking at home. But I don't usually cooking. My mother cooks my meals every day. I like meals that my mother cooks, so I cook sweets and I give her it.
She likes cheese cake very much, but she has been to a diet now. So, I had to cook fewer calories it. I examined the recipe at PC. I found the recipe meet the conditions it is light cheese cake. In stead of using cheese, it uses yoghurt. It is lower than cheese and healthy.
I went to buy ingredient at supermarket near my house. I began to cook at 12:00 and finish cooking at 15:00. I tasted the cake to see if it is good. I thank it is good so I gave her it when we finished having dinner. My mother ate this cake, she was very pleased. I was very happy too.
I want to get a try one more time if I have free time.
words 198
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿