February 17, we had a party with my friends. There were 11 people and they have been my friends since I was high school student. Because we were same class when we were junior. So, I enjoyed having nice every day my high school life.
There were 40 people in my class, but everybody couldn't come this party because they are member of society half of my classmates. They are employment at each company after graduation from high school.
I saw everyone after a long separation. We gathered in last summer, so we didn't see for half a year. We enjoyed talking that day. And having dinner. We could eat as much as you like for 2,000 yen at the restaurant that we went. Moreover we could have many sweets!
A good time was had by all. I'm very happy. I want to see everyone next summer vacation.
There were 40 people in my class, but everybody couldn't come this party because they are member of society half of my classmates. They are employment at each company after graduation from high school.
I saw everyone after a long separation. We gathered in last summer, so we didn't see for half a year. We enjoyed talking that day. And having dinner. We could eat as much as you like for 2,000 yen at the restaurant that we went. Moreover we could have many sweets!
A good time was had by all. I'm very happy. I want to see everyone next summer vacation.
words 148
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿