2012年3月24日土曜日

My Favorite Town Is Kumamoto


   
    I have lived in Kumamoto since I was born. I love Kumamoto so I think writing about it.

      First, I'm telling about food. Kumamoto has two famous foods. They are "Basashi" and "Karashirenkon".
      Basashi is raw meat of horse. It usually eats with grated garlic, welsh onion and soy sauce. It is delicious but it is expensive, so we often can't eat.
      Karashirenkon is stuff hole of lotus root with mustard, and it fry.
I have never eaten it yet. Also, other famous foods are "Taipyen" and "ikinari dumpling".

     Next, I'm telling about tourist attraction. I want to watch the Kumamoto castle if people of other prefecture come here. Kumamoto castle famous nationally. In brief, it is a symbol of Kumamoto. Also, we can see the cherry trees are in full bloom in spring around there. So, the place is crowded with many people who go out to see the cherry blossoms.
    There is "Jyosaien" around Kumamoto castle. It is rest place, so you can have a rest when you are tired from trip. And you can buy souvenir because Jyosaien has many different stores.

    Finally, I'm telling about Kumamon. It is mascot character in Kumamoto. He has black body and red cheek. He was born March 2011. His work reports to be about appeal of Kumamoto. He was selected for sales manager. So, he often shows up at different events. He appears not only Kumamoto but also other prefectures.
    It was hold a contest which decides the best character in Japan. The name is "Yuru character contest". Kumamon won first prize in this contest. He has becoming famous character since then.
   He is loved by everybody. I think he is very cute. He will be in full activity from now on.

   Kumamoto has many good things like this. I love Kumamoto. I want many people to come Kumamoto one time!


words 311

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿