2012年6月11日月曜日

Movies


   I like to watch the movie. Which do you like better Japanese or foreign. I like Japanese movie than foreign. I often go to TSUTAYA to borrow some DVDs. I watch it when I have free time.
  
  My recommend movie is ROOKIES-graduation-. It is spring of life story. Do you like baseball? I like soccer than it but I like baseball when I finished watch this.

   I write about this story. There are group of hooligans in high school. They were inculpated as a member of the baseball club. Many people in there were hated them because they is scary. One day, the man teacher came there. His name is Koichi Kawato. He has the sense of equity. He became counsel for baseball club. And he aims to participation koshien with them.
  
  I was impressed with this movie. I want you to watch this movie!




[ words 145 ]

2 件のコメント:

  1. I like this movie too.
    I want to watch it again!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Nanako oneisan♡
      I recommend you it.
      I'm going to watch it in holiday!

      削除