2012年6月19日火曜日

About cool biz


 
   Do you know cool biz? I write about it. Cool biz is hold campaign by Ministry of the Environment. It is light clothes with the aim of a measure of environment. It began from 2005. We don’t wear tie and jacket in summer. We keep room temperature than 28 degrees. Many people were agreement to the cool biz. Acknowledgment of it amounted to 91 percent. Also, campaign is similar cool biz took place is Italy and Korean. Many people agreement about cool biz.
  They have agreement opinion. For example, it can prevention of global warming. We don’t need to wear tie and jacket in summer we could became excellent taste in clothes.
  This is the way it has many advantage. But it has disadvantage, too. I think about disadvantage.
Contrary opinions are the more you spend for buy new clothes. We think negligent in dress when we don’t wear tie and jacket. The temperature of air-conditioning has to hold down and so on.         At first “the more you spend for buy new clothes”. I think so too. I became college student two years ago. I have to think fashions everyday because a school uniform have disappeared. Many people is delighting to wear favorite clothes. But I want to make a school uniform in college. I can’t be bothered to think about clothes every day; I have to spend much money for clothes.
   So, cool biz has both agreement and contrary opinion. It is important to think a fashion but I think the most important thing is character and manner for oneself.


[261 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿