“Boats, boats and more boats!”(p.31)
Have you ever ride boat? I have never ridden it. I like air plane than it. But I think boats are comfortable when I finished reading this book.
There are many kind boats over the world. This book is introduced many boats. For example, big boat, plain boat, fancy boat and house boat. There are automatically boats also; there is boat need to drive one. I think reading boats is comfortable because we can feel breeze.
We can take it easy. I like spending relax. Many people may be, too. There is the place we can riding a boat near my house. I have never been there. My mother had been one time. She said, “I could enjoy riding it.” So I want to go there someday. Therefore I have to finish much homework in spring term. I try my best.
Reference
Corey, Shana.(2001).Boats! .New York: RANDOM HOUSE.
[words 154]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿