2012年6月19日火曜日

Eibei's friends☆

   June 6, I have dinner with my friends, Hiromi, Chihiro, Kurumi, Megumi, Mari and Yurika. There are seven people! We went to restaurant is Oshoshina. We can eat as much as we like for 2,500 yen there. We ate many dishes. My favorite menu is ice cream of black sesame. I like Japanese-style desserts♡ there are karage, Japanese omelet, French fries, egg roll and salada. We were very happy. We took a Purikura after dinner. I enjoy spending nice time! I’m looking forward to hold this next month!



[words 89]

5 件のコメント:

  1. Their smile is very cute!!!
    I want to watch ARASHI's DVD again!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ikedaharupiii(^0^)
      I want to watch it, too.
      Let's watch in summer vacation!

      削除
  2. You looks very happy!! Let's go shopping with me!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. shioriiiin♡
      I want to go shopping, too.
      Let's go in summer vacation(^^)

      削除
  3. I want to eat ice cream of black sesame♡

    返信削除