“You have 206 bones in your body.”
Do you know about your body? We have many bones in my body. For example, your face, your hands, your feet and rib. You can understand important of bones if you read this book.
This book is written some kind, important role and so on in our bones. My impress page is p.30. This page is written we would like a blob if we had no bones. Have you ever imagined? But I could know important of bones since I read this book. Finally, main character said “thank you for bones”
Can you eat a well-balanced diet every day? It is important to be in good health.
I am observant about my health from now on.
Reference
Krensky, Stephen.(1999). BONES.Canada: RANDOM HOUSE.
[words 130]

Nyan Nyan, I am here next to you now! I want to eat sweets more, nyannyan....
返信削除This book seems very interesting. I wii read this book.
返信削除