2012年5月7日月曜日

Essays 1-02a: University Life


I introduce KGU. I write about a convenience store and library there.


There is a convenience store under ground floor in building .7 in KGU.There are many stores in all parts of the country. This LAWSON is the same as these. Many people visit there at lunch time every day. Because high school students visit, too. There is a high school next to KGU. So, we have to form a queue for a check out counter. Also, it has many selection. There are sweets, snack, box lunch, bread, fast food, rice ball beverage, cup noodle and ice cream. Especially, I think it have a good selection of sweets.  For example, there are roll cake, cream puff, cheese cake, éclair, and jelly and custard pudding. Roll cake is the most popular in these. It has some kinds every season. This spring is powdered green tea roll cake, this winter is has quality. I want you to eat it one more time.Also, my favorite food is L chicken in LAWSON. This is popular, too.



Next, about the library in KGU. There is the big library in there. Students in KGU can get in the library because we need a student identification card if we go in there.There are several thousand books, many kind books. For example, medical journal, picture book, magazine and newspaper and so on. Also, there is some PC, too. We can execution a report in there. So, we often go to do homework. Especially, many people visit there examination term. I think there is good place to study.
  
We can’t use the library a holiday because it doesn’t open. This library opens 10; 00 pm from 9; 00 am. So, there are some people come there to do homework after finish classes. I often go there. We can borrow these books in the library for two weeks. But, one person can’t borrow books over five. You can’t books for one day if you don’t give back books.


KGU is big and has useful facility. I think it is very good university. So, you can study and enjoy. I want you to spend good campus life!




[ words 359]

9 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Ayaka.

    My name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you.

    When I was university student, it was very long time ago, there is no LOWSON in this university. There were only few shops in 3go-kan.

    It is very convenient now, isn't it?

    Toshi

    返信削除
  2. I think KGU is really big too.

    返信削除
  3. I think that the library is good place.

    返信削除
  4. Hi! KGU become really convenience!

    返信削除
  5. I thin that the library is good place.

    返信削除
  6. Library is very useful!
    Do you like KGU?

    返信削除
  7. I agree with you :) The facilities of KGU are really useful !!

    返信削除
  8. I buy my lunch at LOWSON frequently.

    返信削除
  9. Hello! I'm Kousuke. I like LOWSON.

    返信削除