2012年5月16日水曜日

Birthday Party


   I work part-time job in Shitisai. This is a restaurant in prefectural theater.
There are five people work part-time in here. Everyone are friendly.
May 4, my friend is birthday. His name is Hirai. He became 23 ages this day.
So, we hold a birthday party at johka and congratulate for him. Johka is broiled meat restaurant. We can ate as much as we like for 2,500 yen at the restaurant. His favorite food is broiled meat. So, I looked like he was very happy.  We enjoyed eating and talking for two hours.
  We went to Hargen darts after went out there. Because We want to eat sweets and cool. I like a ice cream, too. In this connection, We can choose seven ice cream and eat its for 500 yen every Wednesday. This day, it is Friday so it normal price.
 We were very happy because ice cream is very good!
I had a good time this day.

[words 162 ]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿