2012年5月30日水曜日

My friends


    May 14, I ate grilled meats in Jyoka with Arisa, Hikari after I finished classes. We were same class when we were high school students.
   
    I introduce their.



     A woman takes left side of the picture is Hikari. Everyone call her Hikarin. She is stable and very kind. She is student the department of commercial science in KGU.
   
    Next, right side is Arisa. Everyone call her MiyaAri. Because her family name is Miyauchi. She can use a PC. So she often teaches me to use a PC. She is student the department of hospitality in KGU.

     In other words, we are going to the same university now. But, I can’t see their because we are different the department so I saw their after a long separation. I was very happy♡ we enjoyed talking and eating grilled meat. I hope we can together soon!


[words 144]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿