Hello, everyone. Did you enjoy summer
vacation?
I could enjoy! I think writing about my
summer time from now on.
August 8, I went having dinner with Yuka. She
is my friend when I was junior high school student. She goes to college in
Kagoshima. She had summer vacation for two month so she came back to Kumamoto.
I saw her for the first time in two years.
We
went to Tsuno cafe. There is it in the rear of the Kamitori Street. We went
there for the first time so we ordered popular course dinner.
It
has salmon salad, potato soup and roll, Japanese style pasta, cheese and
eggplant gallet and desert. Those dishes were served in turn. That is to say, we
ate relish, two kinds main dish and desert.
Also, the coffee is a sociable atmosphere. We
can feel pass there. I was very pleased about Tsuno cafe♡
[words 152]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿